I have experience taking pictures of high school and college seniors, children, engaged couples, family celebrations, formal/informal events, and many subjects of the nature persuasion. I use the equipment and passion needed to capture whatever it is you have in mind. If you have a particular photo you're looking for, I’ll gladly work with you or your group to create something memorable. To learn more about me as an individual, check my "about me" page, and don’t hesitate to contact me with questions!
Prices and Services
Photo or engagement shoot: $135/hour
This base price includes your choice of location, desired length of at least one hour, and any number of wardrobe changes. Be it senior portraits, engagement pictures, or just because you want some nice photos to post on social media, I would be more than happy to work with you and/or your group to capture whatever it is you have in mind. (Editing and post-processing are included in prices).
Weddings: $900 for 6-8.5 hours of coverage, or $150/hour
When it comes to photographing your wedding day, my service isn’t just about taking pictures: it is about preserving memories so you and your guests can relive that wonderful day, time and time again. If you decide to hire me as your photographer, you can be assured that your special day will be captured, frame by frame, by someone who understands just how important this special day is.
Weddings with a large number of attendants should check with me about certain logistics. In general, I work best with venues offering natural light, but have the equipment for more dimly lit indoor venues if that's the case as well. I'm constantly looking to try new ideas, and am totally visual leaner: if you have any example photos, Pin boards, or instagram feeds you want to try and recreate, send them my way!
Basics and Logistics
- Editing and post-processing are included in prices (This is a big part of how I take good photos and make them great!)
- First half of the payment due around one month before the event, the other half upon receiving the photos (I accept PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, cash and checks!)
- For weddings held 30+ minute drive from Portland, a small travel fee will be added to the total of the cost.
- Post processing usually takes between 3 and 6 weeks (if you have any input or preferences regarding colors or black and white copies, don't hesitate to ask!)
- You'll receive a privet link to download your photos, with which you're free to do what you'd like! (If you post on Instagram, I certainly wouldn't mind a tag! @damonh_photo!)